Felicity Northeast Millinery is one of Australia's most renowned millinery labels. Melbourne award winning milliner Felicity Northeast has a reputation for her Fashions on the Field couture millinery, race hats, headbands and fashion headwear.
Each bespoke Felicity Northeast Millinery piece is sustainable and elegant, featuring traditional millinery techniques, contemporary design and upcycled materials. Felicity Northeast's luxe millinery range fuses fashion and function with sophisticated modern headwear, and each unique design is handmade to the highest standard to ensure the longevity and quality of your timeless investment millinery piece.
Felicity Northeast is an award-winning Fashions on the Field milliner, and her structural and distinguished designs are influenced by her methodical background.
A ready to wear range and custom, made to order pieces is available throughout the year.
Felicity Northeast Millinery studio is based on the Mornington Peninsula. Melbourne, Australia
Felicity has won many millinery awards including:
- Winner of Millinery Association of Australia Design Awards, 2017 and 2016, finalist 2018
- Winner of Melbourne Racing Club Professional Millinery Award, Caulfield, 2017, 2016 and 2015
- Winner of Melbourne Racing Club Professional Millinery Award, Mornington, 2015
- 2014 Myer Fashions on the Field overall winner, VRC Flemington, wore Felicity Northeast Millinery
- Runner up Myer Fashion on the field, Professional Millinery Award, Flemington
Felicity’s creations have also had numerous Fashion on the Field winners over the years.
Member of the Millinery Association of Australia since 2009.