With many of her clients winning Fashions on the Field at events across Australia, Melbourne Milliner Felicity Northeast has quickly established a reputation for her elegant bespoke headpieces.
Felicity’s handmade creations feature traditional millinery techniques and are distinguished by contemporary use of unique and vintage materials. A fresh Spring millinery collection is launched every year inspired by contemporary colours, styles and trends.
Unique, bespoke millinery
Each piece is a handmade original, with all ready to wear pieces over $500 unique, one-off designs. In some cases, a small number of simpler designs may be repeated.
Bespoke orders are priced individually but start from $195.
How do I order?
Felicity is based on Melbourne’s Mornington Peninsula and is happy to see clients by appointment for a personal consultation at her studio. Alternatively, please contact Felicity with any questions or orders via email, Facebook or telephone. Your headpiece can be sent worldwide.
How long will my order take?
A diverse collection of headpieces is always available.
Many pieces are custom made and these orders are delivered between 2-6 weeks.
Felicity has won many millinery awards including:
- Winner of Millinery Association of Australia Design Awards, 2017 and 2016, finalist 2018
- Winner of Melbourne Racing Club Professional Millinery Award, Caulfield, 2017, 2016 and 2015
- Winner of Melbourne Racing Club Professional Millinery Award, Mornington, 2015
- 2014 Myer Fashions on the Field overall winner, VRC Flemington, wore Felicity Northeast Millinery
- Runner up Myer Fashion on the field, Professional Millinery Award, Flemington
Felicity’s creations have also had numerous Fashion on the Field winners over the years.
Member of the Millinery Association of Australia since 2009.